Our business remains open during the lock-down. Of course we will continue to follow the measures below.
Because we consider the health and safety of our visitors and employees to be the most important thing, we have taken measures. We apply the guidelines of the government and strictly comply with them. However, we cannot do this alone. That is why we ask for your cooperation.
What measures have we taken?
- A maximum of 100 customers may be present at the same time.
- Our staff will adhere to social distancing
- Employees with flu or cold complaints must report this and will not be present.
- Door handles, bank contacts, toilets and common areas are cleaned extra often.
- Toilets will not be available to visitors.
- Pets are not allowed.
What can you do?
- Come shopping alone
- A mouth mask is mandatory
- When entering, disinfect your hands at our automatic disinfection column
- Our business is no less than 1500m² in size, nevertheless we ask to keep a distance of 1.5 meters from our employees and other visitors, a shopping cart is therefore mandatory.
- Pay as much contactless as possible instead of cash.
- Do you have a cold or flu yourself or do you have symptoms? Then stay home, you can order via our webshop or via e-mail.